Thursday, November 30, 2017

DAY 72: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Well, I guess we are taking a small break today, as my weight has gone up a little.  That is OK.  This whole diet has felt like a fast elevator ride down on my weight.  I just have to decide what floor to get off on, especially now that I am combining it with two Vielight 810 treatments per day.  I have been giving that some thought.

I had originally thought I would stop dieting at 140 pounds.  Now I am seeing that I need to diet until I reach the healthy fat percent for women over 50.  The healthy fat percent for women in general is 20 – 27%, and for women over 50 it is as much as 31%.  I am going to quit dieting when I am a solid 31%, not just a temporary flash reading on my Tanita scale.  The Vielight testimonials mention weight loss among users, so there will be room after the diet to let the Vielight 810 do it’s work and not go underweight.  Imagine.

Don’t forget to take the Amazing Greens drink today!

So, here are my stats for today:

Weight 145.4     FBS 145 (10IU insulin yesterday after lunch)    Fat% 33.4

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 1 link Sam’s Choice Chicken and Apple Sausage, romaine, raw veggies, small apple

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers, 5 walnut halves, 5 grapes

Total Calories 795, Total Fat 40 gm, Total Carbs 65 gm, Total Protein 55 gm, Total Fiber 24 gm, Total Net Carbs 41 gm.

No comments: