Thursday, November 23, 2017

DAY 65: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Happy Thanksgiving, and please know that I am still on my diet.  We will go for lunch to a restaurant, where I will order a lunch sized chef salad, and a bowl of chicken noodle soup.  The salad has 22 gm protein, and the soup has 6 gm protein and 15 carbs.  That is equal to my regular diet dinner in calories and food composition, so I just need to switch lunch and dinner for Thanksgiving.  At least I don’t have to cook!                                                                                                 

Here are my stats:

Weight  145.4  FBS 160 (Insulin after lunch today)  Fat% 32.9 

So, here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Small chef salad, bowl of chicken noodle soup

DINNER:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 3 oz Mistica Ranch Cheez-it Coated Chicken Bites, romaine, Dole Peach Cup

Approximate Total Calories 776, Total Fat 37 gm, Total Carbs 64 gm, Total Protein 55 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 42 gm.

No comments: