Tuesday, November 21, 2017

DAY 63: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Lots of news this morning.  First, I lost 1.4 pounds again yesterday.  That makes 4.4 pounds in 5 days since I started Vielight 810 treatments, 2 per day.  Amazing.   The light treatments have sped up weight loss from 0 pounds the week before the 15th, to 4.4 pounds in 5 days.  I am beginning to suspect a detox reaction to the light.  If so, better out than in, as my body has decided.  I am not burning more calories to produce that weight loss, because my glucose readings are coming in as usual during the day.  So, it must be that the light has given my body enough energy to send all the undesirables out fast.

I had to take 10 IU Lantus yesterday because my post-prandial was over 200 after lunch.  But the really good news is that my fasting is 107 this morning, which means those units of Lantus hit a lot harder than usual.  This indicates increasing sensitivity to insulin, which is a very good sign.  I’ll take it.

So, here are my stats:

Weight 146.4    FBS 107   Fat% 32.9

And here is the menu for today:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 1 slice Jack Daniels Boneless Pork Ribs, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 3/4 cup Progresso Hearty Chicken and Rotini soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 800, Total Fat 39 gm, Total Carbs 69 gm, Total Protein 54 gm, Total Fiber 21 gm, Total Net Carbs 48 gm.


No comments: