Monday, November 27, 2017

DAY 69: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


I lost another pound overnight!  The Vielight 810 is a Champeen O’ Justice for getting the water out after excess salt on Thanksgiving.  That makes 2.2 pounds I have lost since the salty peak of 148.4 two days ago.  I need to make it back to 145.4, only 1 more pound to recover from the salt.  I did not even have anything other than chef salad and a bowl of chicken noodle soup.  I paid dearly for the salt, as there were not enough calories to make a difference otherwise.

The soups have been ditched permanently from this diet, so if you do the this diet, take out the soups for dinner and have 6 pecan halves or walnut halves for the calories.  Everything else on the menu can stay the same.

Salt never put on the pounds before this.  I have become extremely sensitive to salt since losing all this weight.  But I have a new fighter on my side, The Vielight 810.  I don’t think I could lose the water weight from salt this rapidly without it.  The 800 calorie diet and the Vielight 810 are a combination that cannot be beat.

So, here are my stats for today:

Weight 146.4    FBS 127 (10 IU Lantus yesterday) Fat% 33.8

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 2 oz Jack Daniels Thinly Sliced Beef Brisket or 2 oz roast beef, romaine, 1 dried apricot

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers, 5 walnut halves, 5 grapes

Total Calories 804, Total Fat 40 gm, Total Carbs 64 gm, Total Protein 47 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 42 gm.


No comments: