Thursday, November 2, 2017

DAY 44: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Still no weight loss, but I remind myself that there will be lots of days I don’t lose weight. Overall, this is an easy diet to work with, because there is no hunger after the first few days. I’ll be able to do this until I hit my desired weight. 

I was hoping my pancreas would make the morning fasting blood glucose come down by now.  It has not, and it may be the first indication that my pancreas is making all the insulin it can for the 800 calories, and it is still not enough.  If this is the case, then I really need the Vielight to help.  The Vielight increases ATP production.  Translate that into body speak by understanding that means burning calories.  Just what I need.  We’ll see if it helps.

Here are my stats for the day:

Weight 153.2, FBS 180 (10IU Lantus), Fat% 35.4

Here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 1/4 package Marketside Kung Pao Chicken, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 3/4 cup Progresso Hearty Tomato Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 1 dried apricot

Total Calories 799, Total Fat 33 gm, Total Carbs 79 gm, Total Protein 54 gm, Total Fiber 39 gm, Total Net Carbs 40 gm


No comments: