Sunday, November 19, 2017

DAY 61: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


We’re cooking now!  Another entire pound is gone this morning.  Ever since I started to use the Vielight, I turned a week of no weight loss at all (150. 8 pounds bouncing around for 7 days from 11/7 to 11/15 with no weight loss) into weight loss EVERY DAY since I started the Vielight 810 on this 800 calorie diet.  I am amazed, but I don’t know how long it will continue.  I quit dieting when I weigh 140.

By the way, I used a home A1C test kit yesterday.  My A1C has come down from 7.6 to 7.3 on the diet alone. So, the task is to follow this weight loss until I weigh 140, and take my A1c in another 3 months.  This will record progress with the diet and Vielight 810, and then the Vielight alone to fill out the three months.  I will blog about all of it. 

So, here are my stats:   (I will have to take 10 units insulin today after lunch due to rising blood sugar this morning.)

Weight 147.2   FBS 162  Fat% 33.5

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 1 griiled link Sam’s Choice Chicken and Apple Sausage, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Pacific Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup, salad, 5 crackers, 1 dried apricot

Total Calories 794, Total Fat 35 gm, Total Carbs 68 gm, Total Protein 59 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 46 gm.

No comments: