Wednesday, November 1, 2017

DAY 43: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


No weight loss this morning, but after the last few days of fast weight loss, I can live with it.  Tomorrow is another day.  And no, I did not let a single piece of candy pass my lips on Halloween.  Getting off insulin is that important to me.

While my body decides to take a break, I thought I would include a link that explains the science behind the Vielight 810 for diabetes.  Here is the link, and please continue your research.


Here area my stats for the day:

Weight 153.6, FBS 162, Fat% 36.2

And here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz Hormel Roast Beef Au Jus, romaine, 4 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, ¾ cup Campbell’s Chunky Hearty Pizza with Sausage and Pepperoni soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 803, Total Fat 41 gm, Total Carbs 61 gm, Total Protein 57 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 39 gm

No comments: