Friday, December 1, 2017

DAY 73: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


There was a small amount of weight loss this morning.  I can’t explain either the small weight gain yesterday or the small weight loss today.  It is all in the normal course of weight loss, I think, and I am on my way again with 1/2 pound gone.

Now that we know Diabetes T2 can be reversed, I have no choice but to pursue this to the end, which hopefully will be with the loss of a few more pounds.  I will be adding calories from low glycemic foods after I hit the last of the diet.  This is really the hardest part.  Not eating food is not nearly so hard as eating consciously.  Either way, I will have reduced need for insulin because I will not be allowing so much sugar and refined carbs.  And of course, I will be really happy to have lost the weight, so I will maintain it with new vision, and of course, my new ally, the Vielight 810.

So, here are my stats for today:

Weight 144.8    FBS 129 (10 IU insulin yesterday after lunch)   Fat% 32.6

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  ½ Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 2 oz Jack Daniels Thinly Sliced Brisket or 2 oz roast beef, romaine, raw veggies, 1 dried apricot

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 5 walnut halves, 5 grapes

Total Calories 804, Total Fat 45 gm, Total Carbs 64, Total Protein 47 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 42 gm.

No comments: