Wednesday, November 29, 2017

DAY 71: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Oh, yes, the weight loss continues.  I lost almost another pound last night.  So the weight loss did not stop with the salt weight.

Speaking of salt, I have thought about the whole salt issue.  I have questions.  Why did I lose weight on salty soups for the first 7 weeks of the diet and have it stop for a week before the Vielight?  Why the sudden sensitivity to salt?

The answer for salt problems is always potassium.  They must be in balance for the cells in the body.  Potassium takes stuff out of the cells, and salt takes it in.  The simple answer is I may have had a severe potassium deficiency.  That would be the reason for sudden uptake of water weight on one meal.  A potassium deficiency could also be the reason for week 7 with no weight loss.  No way to get the stuff out because of a potassium deficiency.

So, I am adding a green drink daily.  I am using Amazing Greens Super Greens Original, with 30 calories per serving, available at Vitacost.com.  And I am adding raw veggies beyond the romaine at lunch.  There is always a salad for dinner, as well as fruit and nuts.  That should be enough with the salty soup taken out.  After I get my potassium levels up, I can probably lose weight on soup again.

Also, about the Vielight 810 and detox, I am pretty sure that since I am losing weight rapidly, the fat cells that are destroyed dump their toxins.  Many fat cells all at once dumping their toxins create detox symptoms.  Now I am quite sure that the waste products from the 800 calorie diet are coming out at an advanced rate compared to someone using the Vielight 810 without the diet. This is providing I don't eat too much salt, and add more potassium right now.

So, here are my stats:

Weight 144.6   FBS 152   Fat% 32.9

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink
LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 1/4 cup Marketside Tuna Salad, romaine, raw veggies, Dole Mandarin Orange No Sugar Added Mandarin Orange cup

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 5 pecan halves, 5 grapes

Total Calories 795, Total Fat 48 gm, Total Carbs 57 gm, Total Protein 45 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 35 gm. 




No comments: