Thursday, November 9, 2017

DAY 51: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Good and bad news this morning.  I lost half a pound (good) but my fasting glucose went up.  So the indications are that I will have to use the Vielight 810 for progress in that area.  If I were to go back to my normal eating patterns before transformation of my fasting glucose to near normal, I would be using the same 28 units of insulin twice daily.  So, I will continue to lose weight down to 140 while I use the light and the diet.  After I weigh 140, I will use the light by itself and record any changes on this blog.

This is the six-day countdown for the end of the diet by itself.  Wednesday of next week will be the last day.  On Thursday next week, I start two sessions daily of 25 minutes each with the Vielight.  I have no idea what to expect, nor how fast.  I do expect the 800 calorie diet to work faster due to increased ATP production, but I don't know how long it will take to show up.

I am getting my A1C test on Friday after the eight weeks are up.  That way, another A1C test will show what that Vielight 810 is doing.

Here are my stats:

Weight 150.2, FBS 155, Fat% 34.6

And here is the menu for today:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 1/4 cup Marketside Tuna Salad, romaine, Dole Peach Cup

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Cugino’s Burgundy French Onion Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 796, Total Fat 42 gm, Total Carbs 66 gm, Total Protein 45 gm, Total Fiber
23 gm, Total Net Carbs 43 gm.

No comments: