Sunday, November 12, 2017

DAY 54: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


I have a couple of items to celebrate this morning.  And one to let pass, so to speak.  My items to celebrate include a lowest ever fasting blood glucose reading, and the other item is that my Tanita scale signaled me that I am in the “Normal” Fat Percent range, instead of “Overweight” for the first time.  Other than that, I gained half a pound but we’ll see about that tomorrow. 

Here are my stats for today:

Weight 150.4, FBS 133, Fat% 33.7

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 1 link (grilled) Sam’s Choice Chicken Apple Sausage, romaine, 1 dried apricot

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast protein drink, 1 cup Pacific Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 5 grapes

Total Calories 794, Total Fat 35 gm, Total Carbs 68 gm, Total Protein 59 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 46 gm.

Note:  I got the Pacific Roasted Red pepper and Tomato Soup from Vitacost.com.

No comments: