Friday, November 3, 2017

DAY 45: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


 I lost 1/2 pound, and a whole point in fat percent since yesterday.  I suspect the weight loss will slow down from here, but I don’t know for sure.  Patience.  800 calories always wins, I think.

I start the Vielight 810 treatments on Nov 16, after the eight weeks are up for just the diet.  The diet and light will continue until I weigh 140.  I hope by then I will be normalized, and off insulin.  It is OK if I am not.  A pancreas can only take so much, and mine has taken a severe beating.  But I will use these natural methods to get as far as I can.

Here are my stats:

Weight 152.4, FBS 150, Fat% 34.8

Here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Control Tortilla, 2 oz uncured ham, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Progresso Florentine with Italian Sausage Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total calories 801, Total Fat 39 gm, Total Carbs 65 gm, Total Protein 55 gm, Total Fiber 24 gm,  Total Net Carbs 41 gm.


No comments: