Friday, November 24, 2017

DAY 66: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Despite my best intentions, I gained one pound from Thanksgiving lunch.  I did order the chef salad, and the bowl of chicken soup, but the salad was huge and I ate all of it.  I am lucky I did not gain more.  But, just keep on going.

So, here are my stats with a 1 pound setback:

Weight 146.4    FBS 162 (no insulin yesterday)  Fat% 33.6

And here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 2 oz Jack Daniel’s Boneless Pork Ribs, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Cugino’s Burgundy French Onion Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 797, Total Fat 38 gm, Total Carbs 72 gm, Total Protein 50 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 50 gm.

No comments: