Monday, November 20, 2017

DAY 62: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


This morning, I am exactly where I was yesterday, but I don’t have room to fuss.  I have lost 3 whole pounds since I turned the light on four days ago.  This will be my 5th day with the Vielight 810.  And remember, the whole last week before the Vielight had no weight loss at all.  I just keep recording, but I am still amazed.  This equals the weight loss of the very first week when all the easy weight came off.

And, my fasting glucose is down by 5 points, but I am not too excited yet – too little, and probably within the range of error for my meter.  Again, I keep watching.  I did not have to take insulin yesterday because my post-prandial was not above 200, so this is my unmedicated fasting glucose.  I am winning the game when the fasting blood glucose approaches 100 or less.

So, here are my stats for today:

Weight 147.8   FBS 145   Fat% 33.3

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 1 piece Van de Kamps Breaded Fish for Sandwiches, romaine

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Cugino’s Burgundy French Onion Soup, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total Calories 799, Total Fat 40 gm, Total Carbs 70, Total Protein 48 gm, Total Fiber 21 gm, Total Net Carbs 49 gm.

No comments: