Saturday, November 18, 2017

DAY 60: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


OK, another half pound gone, and it’s OK with me.  Since I started the Vielight 810  three days ago, I have had a bowel movement every morning, which was not happening on the diet alone.  I attribute this to the unclumping of blood platelets and the manufacture of structured water within the body, with the addition of extra energy from the Vielight.  ( See Dr. Gerald Pollack and EZ-water, made by light.)   Whatever the reason, I am grateful.

My fasting glucose is back up (all insulin taken on 11/15 gone now) so we will have to wait for progress on that again.

So here are my stats:

Weight 148.8, FBS 151, Fat% 33.6

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz sirloin steak, musrooms, onions, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast protein drink, 1 cup Progresso Chickarina Chicken and Meatballs Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 1 dried apricot

Total Calories 796, Total Fat 38 gm, Total Carbs 61 gm, Total Protein 63 gm, Total Fiber 23 gm, Total Net Carbs 38 gm.

No comments: