Saturday, November 11, 2017

DAY 53: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Ah, yes.  I lost almost a pound when I weighed this morning.  That breaks that barrier at 150 pounds.  I am hoping to weigh 148 by Wednesday next week.  That would equal the 22 pound average weight loss in the initial Newcastle study, and I did it with real food and without cooking too much, using brands from any grocery store.  I’ll summarize what I learned next week.

Here are my stats:

Weight 149.8, FBS 148, Fat% 34.8

And here is the menu for today.  Thought I would do a fish wrap at lunch.  Minimal cooking in the oven.

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 1 piece Van De Kamp’s Breaded Fish for Sandwiches, romaine

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Cugino’s Burgundy French Onion Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 799, Total Fat 40 gm, Total Carbs 70 gm, Total Protein 48 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 48 gm




No comments: