Friday, November 17, 2017

DAY 59: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


On the road again….. I lost another half pound this morning.  I’m pleased.  And here is what I have learned so far from this diet.

  1. Even though I already lost 125 pounds, I am still diabetic because I did not get the last of the fat out of my pancreas and liver.  The Newcastle study showed that as little as 1 gram of fat out of the pancreas will reverse diabetes type 2. That is what I am seeing now, and the fat percent is dropping about 3% per month.  I should be done within a month.
  2. Twenty five grams of fiber on 800 calories is an entirely different thing from 25 grams of fiber on 1600 calories.  Movement is much slower through the intestinal tract, and sometimes external forces are needed.  I use natural methods only, like rolling on my tummy, more water and raw veggies, and rubbing magnesium oil on my tummy.  Works every time.
  3. You can indeed lose weight on grocery store food, using protein drinks enough to balance protein and carbs.  And so far, I’ve lost 20.5 pounds on the 800 calories, in 60 days.  Newcastle Study participants lost an average of 22 pounds in two months.  I am convinced the difference lies in those potato chips I ate in the first week!
  4. Now that I am using the Vielight 810, much of my low energy that comes from eating not quite enough food for a long time has disappeared.  In other words, my energy is picking up.  I can hardly wait to see the fasting blood sugar drop.  This morning’s fasting glucose reading is at least in part due to insulin I took day before yesterday.  If my pancreas is not damaged too badly, we should see that fasting glucose number come down with the use of the diet and the light. 
So, here are my stats for today:

Weight 149.2, FBS 128, Fat% 33.6

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  ½ Slim-Fast Protein drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 3 oz Mistica Ranch Cheez-it Coated Chicken Bites, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Progresso LIGHT Chicken and Cheese Enchilada Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 2 dried apricots

Total Calories 792, Total Fat 37 gm, Total Carbs 71 gm, Total Protein 53 gm, Total Fiber 23 gm, Total Net Carbs 48 gm.

No comments: