Tuesday, November 7, 2017

DAY 49: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Good, good, good.  I lost 1.4 pounds when I weighed this morning.  Only one week and two pounds to go and I will have lost as much on real food as the initial test did with only protein drinks and 200 calories of non starchy veggies.  I will have more notes next Wednesday to summarize what I learned.

I had to take 10IU Lantus yesterday, so I am still a non-responder.  I suppose it could be a threshold thing, and that by the end of this part of the diet, I could be off insulin.  But I doubt it.  I think it is going to take the extra added energy into my brain from the Vielight 810 to make any further progress on not taking insulin.

Here are my stats for the day:

Weight 150.8, FBS 152, Fat% 35.7

And here is the menu for today:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 2 oz uncured ham, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Progresso Tomato Florentine with Italian Sausage soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 801, Total Fat 39 gm, Total Carbs 65 gm, Total Protein 55 gm, Total Fiber 24 gm, Total Net Carbs 41 gm.

No comments: