Thursday, November 16, 2017

DAY 58: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


I lost 1 pound and saw the bottom side of 150 this morning, but the really good news is that my fat percent is way down, by a whole point.  It bears good tidings for tomorrow.  The weight loss has really slowed down, but I have had my first Vielight 810 treatments. 

I had to take 10IU of Lantus yesterday because of a post-prandial high of 200.  My fasting is down as a result.

But my energy level is way up.  The Vielight treatments make my blood cells break up their stickiness and carry more oxygen as an immediate result.  I certainly felt that yesterday, and did my chores with renewed enthusiasm, not easy on 800 calories.  Other immediate benefits are better sleep, as well as reduced glucose readings.  I have not seen that yet, but give it time.

Here are my stats for the day:

Weight 149.6, FBS 139, Fat% 32.6

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 1/4 cup Marketside tuna salad, romaine, 1 dried apricot

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Cugino’s Burgundy French Onion Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, Dole Peach Cup

Total Calories 796, Total Fat 42 gm, Total Carbs 66 gm, Total Protein 45 gm, Total Fiber 23 gm, Total Net Carbs 43 gm.

No comments: