Monday, November 6, 2017

DAY 48: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


I lost a half pound of weight this morning  That makes 1 lb in the last four days.  Fat percent is way down, over a point, but I seem to be stuck at 152 the same way I was stuck at my old metabolic set-point of 162, ten pounds above.  I figured I would be slowing down.  But at this point I don't know the cause.

Here are my stats:

Weight 152.2, FBS 147, Fat% 34.3

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz Jack Daniels Thinly Sliced Brisket or 2 oz roast beef, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:   1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 3/4 cup Progresso Chickarina Chicken Soup and Meatballs, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 799, Total Fat 41 gm, Total Carbs 66 gm, Total Protein 51 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 44 gm.

No comments: