Tuesday, November 14, 2017

DAY 56: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD

Today is the last day of the diet alone, and the scale went up this morning, just to defy me.  Not by much, but I probably won’t make it to 148 by tomorrow morning.  Oh, well, I plan to add the heavy artillery tomorrow in the form of my first Vielight 810 treatments, and stay on the diet until I weigh 140.

The menu pattern is easy and no-cook for the most part.  Thanks for putting up with me while I blog.  Not so exciting on a day to day basis, but the enticement of no insulin will keep me going.  I am pretty sure I am the only one that will be recording results on 800 calories and the Vielight 810.  Science calls.

So, here are my stats:

Weight 149.2, FBS 150, Fat% 34.2

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz grilled sirloin steak, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 3/4 cup Progresso Chicken Cheese Enchilada soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 1 dried apricot

Total Calories 798, Total Fat 43 gm, Total Carbs 55 gm, Total Protein 59 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, total Net Carbs 33 gm.

No comments: