Sunday, November 5, 2017

DAY 47: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Again, no weight loss.  I  am pretty sure the rate of loss is slowing down, but two weeks will tell the tale.  Then we continue with the diet and the Vielight 810 to increase ATP production (calorie burning.)  I lost an average of 3 pounds per week in the first 6 weeks, and I think it will slow down to 2 pounds per week or so as I finish the 8 weeks with diet alone.

I had to take 10 units of Lantus yesterday because my post-prandial high was over 200.  My fasting blood glucose is lower this morning because of it, but I don’t want to hide the fasting reading, so I can see what is happening every day with it.  It is still unreasonably high.   My other post-prandial readings are mostly less than 180, so the 10 units I take about every 3 or 4 days will have to do until I start using the light.  One Type 2 diabetic lady has a testimonial on You-Tube saying she went from 7.2 A1c to 5.1 A1c in three months with twice daily use of the light at 25 minutes each, with no change in diet.  I can hardly wait to see what it does on an 800 calorie diet.

Here are the stats for the day:

Weight 152.6, FBS 140, Fat% 36.1

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 3 oz Mistica Cheez-it Coated Chicken Bites, romaine

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-fast Protein Drink, 1 canister Campbell’s Cheesy Potato with Bacon Soup on the Go, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total Calories 798, Total Fat 40 gm, Total Carbs 65 gm, Total Protein 52 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 43 gm.

No comments: