Wednesday, November 15, 2017

DAY 57: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Not good. I have spent the last week bouncing on and off 150 pounds, with no further weight loss.  Luckily, I can outlast it.  And, I had my first Vielight 810 treatment this morning, and will take another 25 minute treatment before bed. 

I won’t bear down on the benefits of the Vielight 810, but I am using it for metabolic enhancement.  You can see all the other benefits by doing your own research.  I think, from the testimonial on You-Tube, that I can expect a significant drop in my A1c within three months.  I won’t be dieting that long, so I will only post the stats and menu for the days I am dieting.  I continue for now.

So, here are my stats:

Weight 150.8, FBS 150, Fat% 34.2

And here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 1 grilled link Sam’s Choice Chicken and Apple Sausage, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Allessi Split Pea Soup, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers, 1 dried apricot

Total Calories 804, Total Fat 34 gm, Total Carbs 76 gm, Total Protein 61 gm, Total Fiber 26 gm, Total Net Carbs 50 gm.





No comments: