Wednesday, November 8, 2017

DAY 50: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


No weight loss this morning, everything is exactly the same.  I managed to eke out a 2.8 weight loss in the last 7 days. I guess that is slower than the first weeks, but not by much.  So, maybe this saga will continue on my way to 140.

The really encouraging thing this morning is that my fasting blood glucose is down by 10 points, and no insulin yesterday.  This is a ray of hope that the fasting glucose will come down and I will have some chance of getting off insulin.

Here are my stats:

Weight 150.8, FBS 141, Fat% 34.9

And here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz Hormel Roast Beef Au Jus, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Progresso Tuscan White Bean Soup, Salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total Calories 802, Total Fat 36 gm, Total Carbs 70 gm, Total Protein 59 gm, Total Fiber 30 gm, Total Net Carbs 40 gm


No comments: