Tuesday, November 28, 2017

DAY 70: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Wow!  Another pound gone!  That makes up for the salt problem at Thanksgiving, and fast work!  Remember when I went through Week 7 without the Vielight 810 and had no weight loss?  It is really doing it’s job now.  I suspect the weight loss will slow down some tomorrow, when the task is to lose actual fat instead of just water from too much salt.

By the way, I emailed Lew Lim, the inventor of the Vielight.  I asked if there was a detox associated with it, and he replied that it effects people differently, but that detox had been reported.  I bet the combination of 800 calories and the light is making the detox greater.

And finally, I read an article that said that 80% of the weight you lose comes out in the form of your exhaled breath, and 20% is the normal excretory functions.  So, I guess we would have to include breathing out as an excretory function.

Here are my stats:

Weight 145.4   FBS 149  Fat% 33

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 1/4 package Marketside Kung Pao Chicken, romaine, 2 dried apricots

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 5 pecan halves, 5 grapes

Total Calories 803, Total Fat 38 gm, Total Carbs 73 gm, Total Protein 53 gm, Total Fiber 24 gm, Total Net Carbs 49 gm.

No comments: