Sunday, November 26, 2017

DAY 68: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Well, the diet and Vielight 810 are helping me recover from that load of salty soup weight I gathered. I ditched the soup from the diet yesterday, and I lost 1.2 pounds of it this morning. It looks like the rest of the weight I gained will be off in a few days, as it is just water weight attracted by the salt.  But the Vielight 810 is still doing a wonderful job getting rid of the stuff I don’t need. Who knows what else it is doing?  The research is there for a number of ailments, but I am using it as a metabolic enhancer.  One of the reported effects is "optimization of diabetic metabolism" reported by a Russian study.

After each treatment with the Vielight 810, I can feel several things going on in my body.  I feel much more energy, and my tremors are lessening.  I can feel circulation returning to my feet.  But, best of all, the food I am eating is transiting my body more quickly, and thus, daily weight loss where that was not happening before Vielight 810.  After all, you only lose what you manage to excrete. You just can’t ask the Vielight 810 to protect you against what salt does. Now that we understand, we can move on. J

So, here are my stats with 1.2 pounds of the water weight gone.  I was down to 145.4, so I have a ways to go.

WEIGHT 147.4   FBS 165   Fat% 33.8

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, Van De Kamps Breaded Fish for Sandwiches, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 2 dried apricots

Total Calories 790, Total Fat 40 gm, Total Carbs 70 gm, Total Protein 48 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 48 gm.


No comments: