Tuesday, October 31, 2017

DAY 42: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


  I lost another eight tenths of a pound since yesterday. So, keep on keepin’ on.  This is the last two weeks of eight.  I have lost 17 pounds, so far,  and I am within 10 pounds of my normal desired weight, 140 to 145.

After the next two weeks, I will keep up the diet (if I am not yet at my desired weight) and add the Vielight 810 for 50 minutes daily. 

Here are my stats:

Weight 153.2, FBS 160, Fat% 35.2

Here is the menu for the day:  (remember you can substitute another day for any day's menu)

BREAKFAST:  ½ Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH: Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 3 oz Mistica Ranch Cheez-it Coated Chicken Bites, romaine

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Campbells Grilled Sirloin Steak and Hearty Vegetables soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 797, Total Fat 37 gm, Total Carbs 66 gm, Total Protein 56 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 44 gm

PS.  I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH HALLOWEEN WITHOUT LETTING A SINGLE PIECE OF CANDY PAST MY LIPS.  I already feel horrible, as a diabetic, handing out candy at all.  Anything else is just too expensive and the kids get disappointed.  Due to family diligence, my granddaughter is still eating 1 piece of candy daily from last year.


No comments: