Saturday, October 28, 2017

DAY 39: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


This morning, I weigh about what I did yesterday.  I did not expect a lot of progress today after losing 2.4 pounds this week.  It’s OK.



I will be adding a technology to the diet after day 56, or 8 weeks into the diet.  The new technology is a Vielight, which I will clip on my nose for 50 minutes daily.  The light adds infrared light energy to the areas of the brain behind the nose and can change things for the better in human physiology.  The Vielight has been shown to reduce blood glucose, increase good cholesterol, and help Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s patients recover.  I will be using it to help me get off insulin if the diet has not already done so.  Wish me luck.

There is a lady on You-Tube whose A1C has gone down from 7.5 to 5.1 with the use of the Vielight.  I am really excited about adding the Vielight after Day 56.  Do the research on the Vielight 810, on You-Tube and in text, so you can follow what I am doing.

Of course, I will also record any changes in the blog here.  It could be that I will not be successful in getting off insulin.  I am one of the people who had pancreatic surgery some years ago, and they have just identified a new type of diabetes, Type 3c.  People that have undergone damage to the pancreas have been identified with this new type of diabetes .  I had gallstone pancreatitis in 1995, and have been on insulin since they removed half my pancreas.  I am prepared to accept any outcome, and would be happy just to take my insulin needs way down.  I have done that so far, going from 28 units twice daily to 10 units every 3 days when I am eating 800 calories.  If I take the weight off, and still need insulin, that will be my Type 3c Diabetes diagnosis, rather than Type 2.

Here are my stats for the day:

Weight 155.8, FBS 155,  Fat% 35.7

And here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, ¼ cup Marketside Tuna Salad, romaine, Dole Peach Cup

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Progresso Light Beef Pot Roast soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 799, Total Fat 44 gm, Total Carbs 61gm, Total Protein 50 gm, Total Fiber 24 gm, Total Net Carbs 37 gm.








No comments: