Tuesday, October 3, 2017

DAY 14: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Finally, a recovery from the potato chips I ate three days ago.  I lost 2 pounds over the three days since I ate them, but the first days were really slow.  I am down to 163, a loss of 7 pounds since Day 1.  Now that I am rolling again, I expect the weight loss to continue at a slower, more consistent pace.  It won’t be as fast as the first week, as I have lost the water weight and I am now down to the real work.

We are using up leftovers today.  Enjoy, it is all good.

Here are my stats:

Weight:  163,  FBS 154, Fat%  38.4

Here is the menu for today.  Remember you can use any day you want and like.

BREAKFAST:  ½ Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 3 oz beef brisket or roast beef, romaine, 2 dried apricots

DINNER:  ½ Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Campbell’s Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total Calories:  793, Total Fat 34 gm, Total Carbs 68 gm, Total Protein 60 gm, Total Fiber 21 gm, Total Net Catbs 47 gm

(On the Road Again, la la la)  Never again on potato chips.

No comments: