Wednesday, October 11, 2017

DAY 22: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Now we’re cooking. Actually, not cooking on this diet.  But, I weigh 159.4, another 1.6 pounds gone since yesterday, and another 1 pound from the day before, a total of 2.6 pounds in two days.  I was not expecting that so soon after losing a pound yesterday.  But I will take it.  I have not weighed in the 150’s since high school.  Ask me if I am happy!

Here are my stats:

Weight 159.4   FBS 151  Fat% 38%

Here is the menu for the day/

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz ham, romaine, small Clementine orange

DINNER:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Progresso Clam Chowder, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers, 1 dried apricot

Total Calories:  799, Total Fat 37 gm, Total Carbs 77 gm, Total Protein 46 gm, Total Fiber 23 gm, Total Net Carbs 54 gm

No comments: