Sunday, October 15, 2017

DAY 26: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


There really is a set point that my body has at 162 pounds, and it is very stubborn.  Today is my third day where I lost no weight, but my fat percentage is the lowest it has been in my adult life.  I guess I will have to take that as progress today.

Here are my stats for today:

Weight 162.6, FBS 151, Fat % 36.2

And here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  ½ Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 3 pieces Tyson Honey BBQ chicken wings, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  ½ Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Allessi Split Pea Soup, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total Calories:  797, Total Fat 37 gm, Total Carbs 81 gm, Total Protein 47 gm, Total Fiber 25 gm, Total Net Carbs 56 gm

No comments: