Monday, October 2, 2017

DAY 13: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Well, it looks like I will need 3 days to recover from the potato chips I ate.  My fat % was down by almost a full point this morning, but no weight loss.  I can only keep the long term goal in mind.

I found some Cheez-it covered Mystican Ranch Chicken Bites at Walmart.  They should fit nicely into the tortilla for lunch.  Also, I found several new soups which will roll out over the next few days.
If you don't have the cheez-it breaded chicken bites, you can use something like honey bbq chicken wings, 2 oz.

Here are my stats:

Weight 165  FBS 167 (10 units Lantus)  Fat% 38.1

Menu:

BREAKFAST:  ½ Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz Mystica Ranch Cheez-it Chicken Bites, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Campbell’s Beef Rib Roast Soup w/ Potatoes and Herbs, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total Calories:  803, Total Fat 36 gm, Total Carbs 71 gm, Total Protein 56 gm, Total Fiber 22 gm, Total Net Carbs 49 gm


No comments: