Monday, October 30, 2017

DAY 41: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


I lost another 8 tenths of a pound when I weighed this morning.  Not much, but I will take it.  Fat percent is dropping, too, another whole point, so maybe tomorrow I will see greater loss.

This is the last two weeks of doing the diet with no technology to boost results.  On Nov 15th, I will record the data from the last day of the diet alone.  I will look at how much weight I lost as a weekly average for the eight weeks, and compare the next weeks to the diet plus the Vielight 810.  There should be a measurable drop in blood glucose averages, and also an acceleration in weight loss.   My desired weight is 140 to 145.  Another big goal of adding the Vielight 810 is to get off insulin, as others have gotten off their medications with use of the light.  I am prepared to accept any outcomes, whether they are negative or not.

Here are my stats for the day:

Weight 154,   FBS 60,  Fat% 34.9

Here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz uncured pulled pork, romaine, apple

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Cugino’s Burgundy French Onion Soup, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers, Dole Sugar Free Mandarin Orange Cup

Total Calories 804, Total Fat 34 gm, Total Carbs 79 gm, Total Protein 52 gm, Total Fiber 25 gm, Total Net Carbs 54 gm.


No comments: