Friday, October 13, 2017

DAY 24: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


I guess I get to rest on my laurels today, because there was no weight loss last night.  But I did lose another full percent of body fat, down to 38% again.  I am sure the loss will resume and I should not get bent out of shape.  It is a long haul to the end, another week and another month.  Patience.

Here are my stats:

Weight 161.2   FBS 165  (10 units Lantus)  Fat% 38%

Here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz white turkey breast, 2 slices bacon, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Cugino’s Cheddar Broccoli Soup, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total Calories:  790, Total Fat 41 gm, Total Carbs 61 gm, Total Protein 54 gm, Total Fiber 21 gm, Total Net Carbs 40 gm

No comments: