Monday, October 9, 2017

DAY 20: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


My scale budged! Only two-tenths of a pound over what I was yesterday, but the massively good news is that my fat percentage dropped by a whole percentage point!  I look forward to more progress tomorrow.  I will take any progress I can get.  It seems slow on a daily basis, but it should all add up by the end of the two months.  By the way, 162 was what I weighed in high school, so it may be some type of metabolic set point for me.  But it all yields in the end to 800 calories daily.

Here are my stats for the day:

Weight 162.2   FBS 139, Fat% 37.1

Here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 1/4 cup Marketside Tuna Salad,  Dole Pineapple Cup

DINNER:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Progresso Tuscan Style White Bean Soup,
Salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total Calories: 799, Total Fat 40 gm, Total Carbs 77 gm, Total Protein 41 gm, Total Fiber 27 gm, Total Net Carbs 50 gm


No comments: