Sunday, October 8, 2017

DAY 19: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Patience, patience, patience.  No weight loss today, again.  So, I will again look to more water, more veggies, and a little light walking.  There will probably be many days I don’t lose weight in the next six or so weeks that I will be on the diet, and I will be happy with anything that happens.  I am already 9 pounds down from where I started.

Here are my stats:

Weight 163,  FBS 125,  Fat% 38

Here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Control Tortilla, 2 oz Mystica Ranch Cheez-it Covered Chicken Bites, romaine, apple

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink,  1 cup Cugino’s Cheddar Broccoli Soup, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total Calories:  787, Total Fat 36 gm, Total Carbs 77 gm, Total Protein 48 gm, Total Fiber 23 gm, Total Net Carbs 54 gm


No comments: