Sunday, October 22, 2017

DAY 33: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Wow!  I lost 1.6 pounds since yesterday.  This is screaming fast weight loss.  I will take it.  But my fasting blood sugar rose so high I had to take Lantus this am.  It will help…for now.  I hope to be done with insulin and this diet at the end of day 56.  If not, I have other tricks up my sleeve.

Here are my stats for the day.

Weight 156.6  FBS 174 (10IU Lantus)  Fat% 37.6

Here is the menu for today:

BREAKFAST:  ½ Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 1/4 cup Marketside Chicken Salad, romaine

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Shake, 1 cup Progresso Lentil Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 804, Total Fat 36 gm, Total Carbs 78 gm, Total Protein 53 gm, Total Fiber 26 gm, Total Net Carbs 52 gm.








No comments: