Tuesday, October 10, 2017

DAY 21: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION USING REAL FOOD


My scale budged again, only this time it is a full pound weight loss!  I now weigh 161, and it couldn’t come soon enough.  I hate those lulls in weight loss, but it seems I have to learn to live with them.  As long as the general trend is down, I am happy.

Today we are getting rid of leftover cheese and broccoli soup.  I added extra broccoli when I made it, and it is still delicious!

Here are my HAPPY stats:

Weight 161, FBS 167 (10 Units Lantus), Fat % 38%

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz Great Value uncured pulled pork, apple

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, Cugino’s Cheddar Broccoli Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 2 dried apricots

Total Calories:  805, Total Fat 36 gm,  Total Carbs 80 gm, Total Protein 50 gm, Total Fiber 25 gm, Total Net Carbs  55 gm

No comments: