Friday, October 27, 2017

DAY 38: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


That’s even better!  I lost 1.6 pounds this morning when I weighed.  That marks 2.4 pounds this week.  And it is following the pattern of continued weight loss after a stall.  It should continue without stalling if I don’t eat anything outside the diet.  I have learned my lesson.  My fat percent is still down, relatively speaking.

Here are my stats for today:

Weight 155.6,  FBS 160, Fat% 35.6

Here is the menu for today:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz uncured ham, romaine, Dole Pineapple Cup

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Progresso Chicken Veggie/Pasta Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, 2 dried apricots

Total Calories 797, Total Fat 33 gm, Total Carbs 77 gm, Total Protein 55 gm, Total Fiber 23 gm, Total Net Carbs 54




No comments: