Sunday, October 1, 2017

DAY 12: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD

Well, I clawed my way back to .8 lb weight loss this morning, almost 1 pound of the weight I gained from the few potato chips I had day before yesterday.  It is stunning to see how fast the water weight comes back on, but for now I will take my two day penalty in loss of weight and fat mass, and should recover pretty closely tomorrow.  2 days for a lapse.  That same weight comes off fast because it is water attracted into the body by extra carbohydrates.  What we are going for is FAT% loss.  Healthy range for women is 20 - 27% fat, and for men, 17 - 23% .  So, in the way my pancreas is looking at this, I need to lose another 12% fat.

Here is the menu for the day

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Control Tortilla, 2 oz uncured pulled pork,romaine, apple

DINNER:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Burgundy French Onion Soup, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers,  10 grapes

Total Calories 759, Total Fat 33 gm,  Total Catbs 74 gm, Total Protein 48 gm, Total Fiber 24 gm, Total Net Carbs  50 gm

No comments: