Thursday, October 26, 2017

DAY 37: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


That’s better!  I lost almost a whole pound this morning, as my fat percent drop yesterday prophesized. My fat percent this morning is a new record low, too.

Once I start losing weight again after a stall, it usually keeps coming off until the next stall.  I will make notes as to which foods put me into a stall when I summarize what I learned from the diet.  So far I have learned that salt, potato chips, and rice can set me back for days.  I knew about the rice from my weight loss at 1200 calories, but the chips showed up on this lower calorie diet as a major impediment.  Note to self:  no more chicken and rice soup, no more chips, EVER.  Perhaps if I lose the diabetes, I will lose those sensitivities, but somehow I doubt it.  I just hope I can eat rice again after I am normalized.

Weight 157.2, FBS 143, Fat% 35.7

Here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz Hormel Roast Beef Au Jus or 2 oz roast beef, romaine, 5 fresh grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 1 cup Alessi Split Pea Soup, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total Calories 792, Total Fat 35 gm, Total Carbs 70 gm, Total Protein 59 gm, Total Fiber 26 gm, Total Net Carbs 44 gm




No comments: