Thursday, October 19, 2017

DAY 30: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


It had to happen.  I weigh every morning and I have to learn to be patient on the days I don’t lose any weight.  This is one of them.

I will say that in general, I lost all my hunger on the third or fourth day of the diet.  I understand that as your insulin levels fall from not eating so much, the hunger disappears.  I found this to be the case.  My mood is good and physical energy is good.  I don’t really feel the fact I am eating about half my usual diet.  I definitely feel lighter.  And I am lighter by about 10 pounds in 30 days.

Here are my stats:

Weight 159.4,   FBS 144,  Fat% 37.1

BREAKFAST:  1/2  Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Control Tortilla, 3 pieces Mistica Ranch Cheez-it Coated Chicken Bites, romaine, 5 grapes

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast protein shake, 1 cup Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers, 1 Dole Peach Cup

Total Calories 794, Total Fat 36 gm, Total Carbs 71 gm, Total Protein 55 gm, Total Fiber 23 gm, Total Net Carbs 48 gm..

No comments: