Saturday, September 30, 2017

DAY 11: 800 CALORIE DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD

I had an extra snack I should not have had yesterday, and today I weigh 1.8 pounds more.  This is a fine example about how extra carbs hold water:  now I have 1.2 pounds of water weight to take off again because of my indiscretion.  However, there is an upside:  I will reignite the loss of water weight and it will come off fast.  The other good part of this is that eating a few extra calories when you are stuck will often get you off the stuck part and weight loss should continue as usual.  So, it is a temporary delay.  I am also increasing the Sim-fast protein drink and ditching some carbs to get back on track.

Here are my stats:

Weight 165.2  FBS 135  Fat 40.2%

We have a special weekend menu with brisket wrap for lunch.  If you cannot find brisket, you can use roast beef slices.

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Control Tortilla, 2 oz beef brisket, romaine, apple

DINNER: 1 whole Slim-fast Protein Drink, 3/4 cup Alessi Split Pea Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers.


Total calories:  789  Total fat:  30 gm, Total Carbs 76 gm, Total Protein 49 gm, Total Fiber 27 gm, Total net carbs: 49 gm

No comments: