Monday, March 26, 2007

THE EASIEST, BEST DESSERT IN THE WORLD

Every afternoon at 3PM, I have the 4th mini-meal for the day, so that I hit my targets of 25gm fat, 100gm protein, and 100 carb grams. I balance my protein grams and carb grams to control my blood sugar - equal amounts of "kindling" and "overnighters" so that the food itself stabilizes my blood sugar. Most of the time, I just have a protein bar with equal amounts of protein and carbs. But, whenever I can, instead of the protein bar, I have this dream creation.

EASIEST, BEST DESSERT IN THE WORLD

1 cup Bavarian Tort Fruit - mixed strawberries, cherries, and raspberries
1 pckge Protidiet tropical fruit concentrate protein drink
2 tbs Land O'Lakes sugar free whipped cream

Drizzle tropical fruit protein concentrate over fruit mixture. Top with sugar free whipped cream.

Fat 2gm, Carbs 15gm, Protein 15gm

I'm in heaven!

Martha

No comments: