Wednesday, September 27, 2017

DAY 8: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD

In my first week on the Newcastle Diet, I have lost 6 pounds, and about 1% of body fat.  I have had a couple of stall days, so more water and more salad.  Fiber has been above 25 gm daily, so I should start moving again, literally.  That said, it is obvious to me now that I can lose the fat in my pancreas and liver with very little problem.  I am not hungry on 800 calories because of adequate fat, protein and carbs, with fiber.

Here are my stats:

Weight:  163.9  FBS 147  Fat 39.3%

Here is the menu for the day:  REMEMBER YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE ANY DAY FOR ANY OTHER

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  1 Mission Carb Control Tortilla, 1/2 cup Marketside Tuna Salad, romaine, 1 small apple

DINNER: 1/2 Slim-Fast protein drink, Cugino's  French Onion Soup,salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

Total calories:  802, Total Fat 50 gm, Total Carbs 50 gm, Total Protein 40 gm, Total Fiber 20 gm, Net Carbs 30 gm

Here is to my second week, I raise my glass of protein drink and ice.  The only toast I will get is in the form of Toasted Crackers!

No comments: