Tuesday, September 26, 2017

DAY 7: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD

Still no weight loss day 7 morning.  I have to be philosophical, as a mere 2 pounds a week weight loss will have me at my target of losing 15% of my weight to put my diabetes into remission by the end of the eight weeks.  This will vary from person to person. Remember, the initial weight loss is fast for water weight, and real fat loss is happening when your results become consistent and not so fast. So, I will forge ahead to the stats and meal plan for the day.

FBS 177  (10 units Lantus),  Weight 164.4,  Fat Percent 40.0

Here's the menu for the  day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-fast protein drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 3 oz ham, romaine, small apple

DINNER:  1/2 Slim-fast protein drink, 1 cup Alessi Split Pea Soup, salad, 5 Toasted crackers, salad, Dole peach cup

Total Calories 783, Total fat 30 gm, Total Carbs 85 gm, Total Protein 52 gm, Total Fiber 27 gm, Net Carbs: 58 gm




No comments: