Thursday, September 28, 2017

DAY 9: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD

I seem to be stuck for another day, no weight lost, but fat% dropped a little.  Keep on Keeping On, 6 1/2 weeks to go.  Remember, the first glorious week, I lost 6 pounds, but
that water weight is the first to come back when you normalize your food intake.  I say good riddance, just keep going.

Here are the stats for the day:

Weight: 164  FBS 150  Fat% 38.6

Here is the menu for the day, remember to use any day if you don't like this one

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz uncured pulled pork, romaine, Dole peach cup

DINNER:  1/2 Slim-fast Protein Drink, 2 thin slices deli ham, 1 cup Progresso Lentil w/Roasted Vegetables soup, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers

SNACK:  3 cups air-popped popcorn

Total Calories:  795, Total Fat 32 gm, Total Carbs 77 gm, Total Protein 56 gm, Total Fiber 25 gm, Net Carbs 52 gm

Today, I will add a snack since calories are low.  I pop the popcorn in an air machine, spray lightly with cooking spray, and sprinkle on nutritional yeast, salt and paprika to taste.  These seasonings do not add substantially to the calories.  You can use microwave popcorn if necessary.

No comments: