Monday, January 29, 2018

SAMPLE NET 1200 CALORIE DIET WITH EXERCISE

I cannot exercise much because I have lymphedema, a swelling of my arm with exercise.  But, I can walk, and walk I do, 30 minutes daily, whether it is indoors or out.  When I do that, I burn 150 calories, so this 1200 calorie diet includes the reduction by 150 calories.

But here are my 1200 net calories for today:

Breakfast:  ½ Slim-Fast Protein Drink, Tsampas Barley Cereal 1/3 cup, 1/3 cup blueberries, stevia, 2 tbs half and half

Lunch: ½ Slim-Fast Protein Drink,  ½ cup Mom’s Tuna Salad,  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, romaine, Dole peach cup, 16 chips Daily Crave Tomato Lentil Chips

Dinner:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, 4 Louisa Toasted Beef Ravioli, 1 cup butternut squash, salad

Fat 62 gm, Carbs 141 gm, Protein 74 gm, Fiber 32 gm

30 minutes walking exercise – 150 calories for someone my size

Net Calories 1187


No comments: