Wednesday, December 13, 2017

CHART OF PROGRESS IN 76 DAYS ON 800 CALORIE, BALANCED PROTEIN AND CARB DIET

I  thought I would summarize the wonderful weight loss in 76 days, with this chart.  There are several identifiable points, where I had too much salt, and when I turned on the Vielight 810 after a week of no weight loss previously.

I was hungry for the first few days as I went to bed, but as my hunger shrank, so did my need for insulin.  I was previously on 28 units twice daily of Lantus.  During the diet, I only needed 10 units roughly once in three days.

Now that I am eating again, I am logging myself in at 1200 calories, balanced protein and carb.  This is effectively my maintenance diet for now.  I am anxious to see what increased ATP production from the Vielight will do for me over the next two months.  And I have my updated A1C to compare in
three months.

So, here is the chart:


I turned the Vielight on for the first time November 15th, after a week of no weight loss.  The sudden increase in the rate of weight loss returned.


No comments: