Monday, December 4, 2017

DAY 76: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Ok, some guests arrived unexpectedly, and this is not the time to continue dieting.  I have lost 25 pounds, but I have not resolved the diabetes issue.  Between guests and the holidays, I just don’t have the time to pursue it.  So, I will be coming back in January, to do another 800 calorie diet to lose the weight I know I will gain. In the meantime, I will be adding low carb foods and portion controlling what I do in an effort not to regain much weight.  Stuff life cheese, eggs and nuts and more veggies will be added to the 800 calorie diet, in the same format.  No bread, just tortillas, keep up the protein, add blood sugar remedies as needed.  I will be going back up on my regular insulin, as needed. I hope not much.

Anyway, this has been a fun elevator ride down, and I do encourage others to go on the 800 calorie diet.  I also encourage the use of the Vielight 810.   I am glad to have gone through this experience and I will continue in January.  It is not that uncomfortable to lose weight this way.

I am adding calories up to 1000 today, but keeping net carbs below 30.

In short, I am adding 1 chicken sausage link to the basic diet dinner, with one ounce cheese.  I am adding 2 cups popcorn for lunch, along with the usual diet lunch.  Never forget green drink, raw veggies, and protein up.

We will post a chart of my weight loss, so do please check back again soon.  Good luck to all of us who want to try to put diabetes T2 into remission.

No comments: